UVC LED Room Air Purifier
Improve the quality of indoor air with the Daikin MCB50YSAU Room Air Purifier. Features a 3-stage filtration system and a UVC light to increase air cleanliness.
- AHAM provides independent verification of performance for air filtration units.
- Intertek certifies that air cleaning appliances don’t produce harmful ozone.
- ENERGY STAR® makes it easy for consumers to identify energy-efficient products.
With particle, dust, and odor sensors
3-Directional Air Suction
Smooth air flow, easy placement options
Low Power Consumption
High-efficiency sensors and motor
UVC LED Light
Ultraviolet C Technology that inactivates bacteria and viruses from the HEPA filter
3 Filtration System
Pre-filter, HEPA, and Carbon Filters
Show all product specs
- Pre-filter for first-level particle removal
- HEPA filter captures airborne particles such as allergens, bacteria, viruses, and molds1
- Activated carbon filter to help reduce odors and some airborne chemicals2
- UVC LED light technology inactivate3 bacteria and viruses captured in the HEPA filter
- Quiet operation: 4-speed fan with quiet mode for less-than-a-whisper sound
- Low power consumption
- Energy Star certified
- AUTO mode
- Digital display with particle, dust and odor sensors
- Multiple air vents for smooth air flow, easy placement options
- 15 lbs. with a hand grip for portability
- Complete warranty details available here
- User manual
Three-Stage Air Filtration
Stage One: A Pre-Filter for Larger Particles
Stage Two: A HEPA Filter
Stage Three: An Activated Carbon filter
Air Purification Technology
UVC LED Light
Our ultraviolet C (UVC) LED light technology inactivates bacteria and viruses as small as 0.1 microns that are trapped in the purification system’s HEPA filter.3
Daikin’s low power consumption room air purifiers feature 4 fan speeds that you can adjust based on your environment. Enable the “quiet mode” feature for to minimize noise.
1Inactivates 99% of staphylococcus aureus and MS2-Phage captured in the filter within 30 minutes. Tested in a room size of 1,059 ft3.
Keep the quiet
Get easy features and fussless maintenance
Frequently asked questions
How often should I replace the UVC LED light?
No replacement is needed. The UCV LED light has a 10+ year lifetime.
How often should I change my carbon filter?
This depends on how often you use your room air purifier. We recommend changing the carbon filter 1-2 times a year
How often should I change my HEPA filter?
This depends on how often you use your room air purifier. We recommend changing the HEPA filter 1-2 times a year
Does your room air purifiers omit ozone?
Our room air purifiers do not omit any ozone.
Can the carbon filter be washed with water?
No, it cannot be washed with water (if you wash it with water, it will lose its shape and you will not be able to use it).
Air Purification Blog
From the Blog
Top 5 Indoor Air Quality Solutions for 2022 and Beyond
Cutting through carbon filter confusion
Fire Season 2023: How to Protect Yourself From Wildfire Smoke