UVC LED Light
Ultraviolet C Technology
3 Filtration Systems
Pre-filter, HEPA, and Carbon Filters
Complete warranty details available here
Show all product specs
- Have a first line of defense with a pre-filter
- HEPA filter captures airborne particles such as allergens, bacteria, viruses, and molds1
- Activated carbon filter to help reduce odors and some airborne chemicals2
- UVC LED light technology inactivates3 bacteria and viruses captured in the HEPA filter
- Humidifier makes comfort adjustments with sensors for air circulation, temperature and humidity control
- Quiet operation with a 4-speed fan with quiet mode
- Customize to your environment with 5 operating modes
- Display with indoor air quality indicators for odors, dust and particles
- Air suction from 3 directions for more placement options
- A hand grip for easy portability (35 lbs.)
- Easy refills two ways with a nearly 1 gallon tank
- Complete warranty details available here
- User manual
The built-in humidifier can help you reach ideal humidity levels in your home or office.
Air Purification Technology
A pre-filter, along with two layers of internal filtration and a powerful ultraviolet C (UVC) LED light, help to reduce many airborne pollutants and elements for improved indoor air quality.
HEPA filter traps up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns. This may include bacteria, viruses and mold, as well as pollen, dust and pet dander.1
The activated carbon filter can help remove unpleasant odors as well as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are released into the air by many personal products and cleaning applications.2
UVC LED Light
Our ultraviolet C (UVC) LED light technology inactivates bacteria and viruses as small as 0.1 microns that are trapped in the purification system’s HEPA filter.3
A built-in humidfier is included in the Daikin MCKB70YSAU room air purifier which, when enabled, can add mositure and comfort into the air of your home during the drier seasons of the year.
1HEPA filter: According to our testing results in a room size of 1,007 ft3.
2According to the testing results in a room size of 1,007 ft3; The MCB50YSAU Room Air Purifier: Removes 50.3% of formaldehyde, a kind of VOC that may contribute to odor, within 60 minutes.
The MCKB70YSAU Room Air Purifier: Removes 97.3% of formaldehyde, a kind of VOC that may contribute to odor, within 60 minutes.
3Inactivates 99% of staphylococcus aureus and MS2-Phage captured in the filter within 30 minutes. Tested in a room size of 1,059 ft3.
Keep the quiet
Fans can be noisy and many worry about adding another sound to an already noisy home or office environment. This air purifier features quiet operation, with four different speeds to choose from, including a “quiet” mode.1
1Sound level in quiet mode is 21 decibels. A whisper measures 30 decibels.
Get easy features and fuss-less maintenance
Plug in, push the AUTO button and instantly begin to improve your air. Clean pre-filters with a vacuum cleaner. The HEPA and activated carbon filters only need to be replaced 1-2 times per year, depending upon the conditions in your home. The large humidifier tank means less refills and offers two easy ways to tank up.
MC70 Carbon Filter
MC70 HEPA Filter
MC70 Filter Bundle
MC70 Humidifier Filter
Air Purification Blog
From the Blog
Top 5 Indoor Air Quality Solutions for 2022 and Beyond
Does an Air Purifier Help With Covid?
Cutting through carbon filter confusion