With particle, dust, and odor sensors
3-Directional Air Suction
Smooth air flow, easy placement options
Sensors for air circulation, temperature, and humidity control
UVC LED Light
Ultraviolet C Technology that inactivates bacteria and viruses from the HEPA filter
3 Filtration Systems
Pre-filter, HEPA, and Carbon Filters
Show all product specs
- Have a first line of defense with a pre-filter
- HEPA filter captures airborne particles such as allergens, bacteria, viruses, and molds1
- Activated carbon filter to help reduce odors and some airborne chemicals2
- UVC LED light technology inactivates3 bacteria and viruses captured in the HEPA filter
- Humidifier makes comfort adjustments with sensors for air circulation, temperature and humidity control
- Quiet operation with a 4-speed fan with quiet mode
- AUTO mode
- Customize to your environment with 5 operating modes
- Display with indoor air quality indicators for odors, dust and particles
- Air suction from 3 directions for more placement options
- A hand grip for easy portability (35 lbs.)
- Easy refills two ways with a nearly 1 gallon tank
- Complete warranty details available here
- User manual
The built-in humidifier can help you reach ideal humidity levels in your home or office.
Three-Stage Air Filtration
Stage One: A Pre-Filter for Larger Particles
Stage Two: A HEPA Filter
Stage Three: An Activated Carbon filter
Air Purification Technology
UVC LED Light
Our ultraviolet C (UVC) LED light technology inactivates bacteria and viruses as small as 0.1 microns that are trapped in the purification system’s HEPA filter.3
Daikin’s low power consumption room air purifiers feature 4 fan speeds that you can adjust based on your environment. Enable the “quiet mode” feature for to minimize noise.
1Inactivates 99% of staphylococcus aureus and MS2-Phage captured in the filter within 30 minutes. Tested in a room size of 1,059 ft3.
Keep the quiet
Get easy features and fuss-less maintenance
Frequently asked questions
How often should I replace the UVC LED light?
No replacement is needed. The UCV LED light has a 10+ year lifetime.
How often should I change my carbon filter?
This depends on how often you use your room air purifier. We recommend changing the carbon filter 1-2 times a year
How often should I change my HEPA filter?
This depends on how often you use your room air purifier. We recommend changing the HEPA filter 1-2 times a year
Does your room air purifiers omit ozone?
Our room air purifiers do not omit any ozone.
Can the carbon filter be washed with water?
No, it cannot be washed with water (if you wash it with water, it will lose its shape and you will not be able to use it).
Air Purification Blog
From the Blog
Top 5 Indoor Air Quality Solutions for 2022 and Beyond
Cutting through carbon filter confusion
Fire Season 2023: How to Protect Yourself From Wildfire Smoke